[geocentrism] Re: Aether effects

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:28:59 +1000

Once again I repeat .. Why do we accept MS physics in its deviations of
assumptions sometimes if it suits us. I read upon the  deBroglie wavelength
"particles,"     and as far as I see it should remain in the realm of
hyperphysics where I got it from..  More einstein.. .
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/debrog.html

Confirmation of the DeBroglie hypothesis came in the Davisson- Germer
experiment. ??>?
it represented a major step forward in the development of quantum mechanics.

Sounds like they really needed something..  But go look, it did not look like a
proof to me, any more than the generally accepted theory of orbital electrons
is any more than a reality, nice as it is...  The question remains, is a photon
a true particle or a electromagnetic wave..  The evidence still favours the
latter. The evidence that it is a corpuscle is a theoretical presumption based
upon the experiment that it imparts momentum to the object that it reflects off
of..  implying it had mass. I favour the term equivalent mass.

The electron as part of an atom of matter has been shown to have mass.

Note..  I am not denouncing the probability or possibility that all matter owes
its physical existence to vibrations... Buut then we get into how God holds His
creation together.... do we not...

Philip..  stirrin the pot..