[geocentrism] Re: Magnet experiment

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 10:02:25 -0700 (PDT)

  but if the earth is not moving in any orbit, GS wise, its gravity can do
nothing to transfer any energy to any vehicle. orbiting around it..

  1. Actually that is only true if MS gravity model is true.. In GS the
gravitational field most certainly can and does rotate due to the interference
patterns around the earth caused by other bodies such as the sun and moon (ref:
the tides discussions) ???and this is observable

  2. That point is moot anyway as I said before centrifugal force not gravity
does the transfer work in terms of planetary rotation ..In HC/AC only orbital
energy can transfer in the MS gravity model but not Rotational?.As for GS it
has many more important factors for any transfer, Gravity as well the
centrifugal force regardless of a moving earth or not ..The reason is that
gravity as well a centrifugal force In GS has its roots not in the earth but in
the aether which is rotating  around the earth, which is where the energy
transfer takes place?Only GS has a mechanism that can account for how a
centrifugal force can transfer energy from a rotating planet or a non rotating
earth to a satellite without coming into physical contact with each other

  3. There are two issues here one is the origin of energy transfer Centrifugal
v Gravitational and secondly how those two could/ would work in the everyday
world???.So in GS or HC if we are just discussing orbital energy slingshots
then we can?t make a definitive distinction GS& AVGM or HC/AC & MS gravity
(they could work the same or completely different but no way to tell from that
alone)?..However when we factor in some rotational energy transfer, there is
most definitely a definitive distinction between GS with AVGM and HC with MS
Gravity both in terms of
  A. what forces can do any work in a energy transfer
  B. How those forces are able to achieve that work.

Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Philip M
  From philip madsen Sun Apr 29 07:56:10 2007
  Nevertheless though the term gravity assist means gravity was the transfer
control mechanism, it does not and cannot mean to imply gravity as the source
of the increased energy for propelling the vehicle. The real source of this
extra energy can only be that due to the kinetic energy of the moving mass of
the planet or moon which is in orbit.
   Now I can expect the moon to slingshot a vehicle where ever desired, I can
expect pluto or any of its moons to do likewise, but if the earth is not moving
in any orbit, GS wise, its gravity can do nothing to transfer any energy to any
vehicle. orbiting around it..
  [ Emphasis added ]
  And there my friend, is the nub of the argument. The world is run by
hard-headed men who do nothing which will waste resources and everything to
conserve them.
  You may find this site interesting. I wish I had much time ahead of me -- I'd
like to build such a device. Not that I disbelieve but because it would be a
wonderful experience. And after all -- it is an experiment involving
magnets!!!http://http://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/basics/grav/building.html