[blindreplay] Re: Members of this list question

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 10:08:26 -0800

As I said, in my reply to the last post, that you answered, from me, maybe,
when we want to offer constructive criticism, which I think Petro was
looking for, in his original question, we should have the courtesy to reply
off list, or, failing that, just do as you said and hit the delete key.  Or,
we could change the subject line; that might be a good thing, but, remember,
I am just offering an opinion; didn't mean to cause a fuss!

Thanks for your criticism!

-Mac-