[blindreplay] Re: Members of this list question

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 21:05:09 -0700

Hi Mac,

On the other hand, Replay A/V is very popular in the blind community, and
some people are on pc-audio but not the replay list, etc.

Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
Michele Y. Sinnock (sister): 7/20/1957 - 11/29/2007
Please visit http://BlindWebAccess.com and sign the petition asking Yahoo!
to make their CAPTCHA accessible!
another person.