[blindreplay] Re: Members of this list question

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 10:03:45 -0800

No, I am not saying that this list has no purpose, at all!  I was just
letting off steam, as to the fact that when it does have a lot of traffic,
say when Petro has a lot of info to impart, then the dual posting often
becomes redundant, to me.  I think Petro is doing a great job and didn't
even want to cast any aspersions on him!  I live with this and was just
offering an opinion; not trying to cause trouble, at all!  I know where the
delete key is; maybe it is just too easy to reply to messages on list,
rather than off, for all of us (You Think?).

Regards,

-Mac-