[blindreplay] Re: Members of this list question

  • From: "Robin Plitt" <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 08:03:02 -0500

Thanks Mike,

THe URLs I have are for over-the-air broadcasts on stations tat also stream. What I got from the previously-montined website was a list of hese stations, and by trial and error, found stations which didn't black out the broadcasts.

Most of the stations were not the main, Flagship, stations, but the feeds work and I am able to get the games. I grew up a Dolphins fan, and nobody here in North FLorida broadcast their games. Even before this year. So, I found the site to be usefull finding free broadcasts.

I have also used the site for College Football, but haven't tried it for other sports. I discovered it at the end of the baseball season, and didn't try it untill after the games were over. Besides, I have XM and got good quality broadcasts using the PCR hardware with myt Replay AV.

Robin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>