[blindreplay] Re: Members of this list question

i think trading urls is a great idea for this list. after all replay av is all about urls. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin Plitt" <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 5:39 AM
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: Members of this list question

Mike, Petro,

I 'd like to get those URLs also. I have ones for Jacksonville, Tampa, and Florida and will provide them if you don't already have them

There is a website which contains many URLS for all sports it is:

http://www.thegamelive.com/index.php

Althoght there is a message on the onpenning screen which looks like it might not last long.

Robin
PS. I previously suggested on the Replay List that an email list to mention or trade URLS would be a good idea, but got mostly uninterested or negative responses ----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>