[blindreplay] Re: Members of this list question

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 10:50:17 -0500

Petro,

Although I don't post much, I certainly find the list to be very useful and
do read most of the messages.  In addition, I also like the fact that the
company monitors the list as well which is a huge plus for the blind users
of their products.

Bottom line, I don't think you are wasting your time, even if it is low
traffic some times, and if you enjoy it, then what the heck.  (smile)

Warmest regards,

Rick Alfaro
rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx