[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV 8.40

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 11:37:31 -0700

Hi Petro and all,

I just tried a few XM channels and all seems to be working fine here.
Pretty cool.

Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
Michele Y. Sinnock (sister): 7/20/1957 - 11/29/2007
Please visit http://BlindWebAccess.com and sign the petition asking Yahoo!
to make their CAPTCHA accessible!
another person.