[blindreplay] Re: Screen Reader Window-Eyes 6.1 suddenly freezes with Rav8.31

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 13:08:00 -0500 (EST)

Right now, my first concern is to figure out how to solve it -- and
quickly as there are programs being missed as I type this.
Unless I have a step by step list, GWMICRO (as all software companies)
tends to want to blame the other party first.
That's why, I need to first and foremost figure out how to completely
Remove RAV and component programs and reinstall.
RAV has worked perfectly for months upon months so this is some sort of
weird anomaly which will be next to impossible to reproduce.
If someone wants to play with this -- and do it at your own risk -- go
into settings, arrow over to the 8th column, and play with the parameters
of how RAV names output files.
Believe me, I'm not touching this one again as it appears -- and it could
be purely coincidental -- that this happened after I modified (or
attempted to) modify them.