[blindreplay] Re: Members of this list question

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 00:21:35 -0000

Hi Petro/all,

For me - yes I do find this list, and in particular your podcasts Petro invaluable. I don't contribute very much because I'm busy a lot of the time, and am on a lot of lists. But I do very much appreciate this list and the help/ideas people share, and the podcasts.

Catherine
----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>