[blindreplay] Re: Members of this list question

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 15:28:52 -0500 (EST)

Petro

Yes, that's the hard way -- and the only way i know also.
But that's not going to be something that many folks will want to
undertake from a practical standpoint.
I don't know if we have any programmers reading this, but what would be
nice is a utility -- and I'm thinking strictly off the top of my head --
that could clip
an individual entry -- complete with all of the necessary RAV entry info
-- send it into a copyable file and then pastable directly back into RAV.
Perhaps this might be an enhancement that the RAV developers could
consider.
That way, for example, you could send me one of your Greek music entries,
I copy the info and enter it into RAV complete with url, show/station
name, time to commence a recording (if that's the way you set it), and all
the rest.
That shouldn't be that difficult of a programming task; of course, I'm not
a programmer so who am I to say that <smile.>!!