[blindreplay] Re: Members of this list question

  • From: "dennis" <dennis.cornelison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 08:06:06 -0600

yeh... i know that. i'm just saying its nice and sometimes faster and more convinient to get it from somebody that has it. also the conversation about urls and sharing urls would add trafic to the list whitch was the original reason for petro's post in the first place. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>