[blindreplay] Re: Members of this list question

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 21:53:38 -0500

Petro, definitely appreciate your help and the things you notify us about on this list. I also like that a staff member is on board and has occasionally answered some of our questions as well. Since I don't know when updates come in I always appreciate your telling us about, for instance, version 8.40 and immediately got this version for myself. So you're doing a fine job, and I'm sure all the tech lists you might be on appreciate your posts as well. ----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>