[blindreplay] Re: Members of this list question

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 06:49:06 -0500 (EST)

Robin

I am not sure how to quickly extract that info from the schedule8.dat file
as that would be the quickest way to pass that on.
A couple of points:

(1)  The nfl is a subscription service so the urls will do you no good
without a sugbscription.

(2)  What you get on the thegamelive.com site is something completely
different.
I use that site often but it is for over-the-air broadcasts of stations
most of which black out the games anyway.

The quickest way of getting the streams -- and this is how I did it -- was
to go to each individual team's feed, launch them in Real Player, and go
into
RP'S FILE menu, clip properties,
view clip info, highlight the url shown, copy to clipboard, and paste into
RAV's add show manually feature.