[blindreplay] Re: Members of this list question

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 11:58:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mike
I am not sure if that can be done but I am no expert on this. A
way to get the URLs is to copy that .dat file back into Replay
AV 8. Import it and then open each station/title that appears in
your RAV 8 listbox listview by doing a applications key then
properties, then in the basics tab you tab to the URL field and
copy each URL with ctrl+a and then ctrl+c to the clipboard. With
JAWS you can use the windows key plus C to keep copying to the
clipboard. Then one can paste with ctrl+v to notepad or within
an email message the copied URLs data.

I know this is the hard way for sure.

Petro