[blindreplay] Re: Members of this list question

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 22:33:43 -0500 (EST)

Yes, this list is helpful -- and the resources you have provided over the
last several months have made me into a big believer in the program Replay
When a program works more or less like a fine tuned violin, even in the
hands of a Jack Benny, there isn't all that much to discuss.
Occasionally, one does run into a weird stream that doesn't seem to play
by the rules.
Below I list one

This particular stream for KDIX, Dickinson, ND, records splendidly with
stream capture.
However, when one attempts to tune in and listen, nothing happens.
So if you wish to monitor your recording, you have to listen to the stream

And, oh yes, Repplay AV makes for a great stream tuner.  As an example,
I've plugged in all of the realplayer streams for the 32 NFL teams and can
quickly switch from game to game; and I've done the same for several NBA
tems which, incidentally this season, is available free.

There is really so much Replay AV can do; and with a bit of ingenuity and
creativity, you
can get it to do even more.