[amayausers] Re: HELP!

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:03:22 -0500

Just hope that they find something wrong, or you will be asked to pay for
the service call.  Our tech came out, did work, found a few issues but then
neglected to put them on the sheet they turned into melco.  As a result, I
got a call from someone in "collections" asking why we hadn't paid a $300+
bill for service on a machine that they didn't find anything wrong with.
Oy.  Still waiting for a return call on that.  Now I'm nervous to report any
issue I have even though I am under warranty.

Wendy... How long have you had the machine.  Wasn't it sewing well prior to
this?

Definitely sounds like a service issue if you can reproduce the error every
time.