[amayausers.com] HELP!!

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amaya <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:15:46 -0700 (PDT)

Anyone still there that can help me!

I have been sewing hats for 2 days, the same design.  This afternoon I have
encountered a problem!  A needle broke, so I changed it and when I try to back
it up a couple of stitches to start over, the upper thread will not pick up the
bobbin thread and sew.  I changed bobbins and bobbin cases and it still will
not pick up the thread.  I have checked the material thickness and tried
lowering it and raising it and also auto setting and still will not catch the
lower bobbon thread.  Anything else I can try???

Thanks!