[amayausers] HELP!!!!!!!!!

  • From: "Itchin To Stitch" <itchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amaya User Group" <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 13:44:25 -0600

If anyone is working today I'm in need of help. I started up my OS computer
just now, opened up Amaya OS and then switched on my machine. It makes the
usual soft beep and the lights come on under the needlecase and the status
light is green but that is all I get. It's totally immobile. I thought it might
be a loose connection or the E-stop button but have tried those options and
it's a still a no-go. Any ideas PLEAAAAASSSE! Of course the warranty is up, I
do have the extended but I'm hoping it's something I can fix myself.
Wendy Solomonson
Itchin' To Stitch
Arlington, MN
(507)964-2224