[amayausers] Re: HELP!

  • From: "Susan Davidson" <Sewfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:34:58 -0800

If it is your rotary hook, you will also have to pay for the time it =
the Tech to put it in and time it.  I just had a service call, the Tech =
from Napa, about 30 miles, with a cost of $100 for travel.  The problem =
the rotary hook, and that was about another $80 and retainer - couple of =
plus the time at approx $85 an hour.  Of course, there is no partial
billing.  The rotary hook is considered a consumable and therefore, not
under warranty.  I have to still receive the bill so can't give you an =
figure.  I received my machine in June 2004.  I called-in for the =
call around middle of January, and the tech came on 3 Feb.  The service =
that I called returned my call in a day or two of my making it =
weekends).  I spoke with Sally at (303)474-1180. =20

Susan Davidson
Sewfly Embroidery