[amayausers] Re: HELP!

  • From: "Itchin To Stitch" <itchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:47:55 -0600

Thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure the tech gets everything on the
service sheet if they make it out here. I'll give them until tomorrow
morning to give me a call back. At least a call to tell me they are aware I
need service would be reassuring. Heck, I wouldn't mind one calling me just
to walk me through checking things that might be wrong. I've limped through
3 of my best  customer's shirts this afternoon, now I have to go home and
take a dose of Nexium to get rid of the gnawing in my churning gut! My
machine will be 2 at the end of September. She's been tempra"mental" since
December and it's gotten to this point. I've put off calling Melco because
I've got so much work to do. Guess that's what I get. Tomorrow I'm going to
tackle the hook timing (yikes!) at another user's urging. He's available to
help if I get stuck. Thanks for the call Herb if your out there.
Wendy Solomonson
Itchin' To Stitch
Arlington, MN
(507)964-2224