[amayausers] Re: HELP!

  • From: "frank davis" <fadavis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 07:25:38 -0500

Wendy,
Sorry, I got real busy last night.  There could be several things causing
your problem. The first and easiest thing would be the thread itself and the
way it's coming off the cone.  But that doesn't sound likely if it's
happening on different cones and makes.  The next thing could be the feed
system itself.  Without seeing your machine it's difficult to tell.  I'm
sure when your tech looks at it he can find the problem.  I'm going on a
service call today for a new machine that's having similar problems.
Sorry I couldn't help more.
Frank
Force Ten Embroidery
AMAYA Tech