[TechAssist] Re: TV pick up rates for various size portables?

  • From: "harry fogarty" <snoopys2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 09:55:32 -0700

    I have a local guy in town that has a moving service. When I need to
pick up and deliver these bigger t.v`s He charges the customer $25.00 each
way. Which is not bad. I never go to the customers house. I tell them up
front the set needs to come to the shop no matter what. And I also tell them
that there is a house call fee if they want me to leave the shop to go there
so it is much better to have it delivered to here.This service of the fellow
gives me is good for the projections, this saves alot of time in removing
light boxes and in some cases the ones that don`t have and also i don`t need
to make more than one trip to the house and also I don`t loose the time on
travaling to and from there place.
   So yes I think that $25 bucks each way is good.

Harry Fogarty
Prince Rupert Repairs
Prince Rupert B.C.
Canada