[TechAssist] Re: TV pick up rates for various size portables?

  • From: "teltek3" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 08:03:39 -0400

If you want to stay in business, go with the demand of the business. Service
Calls may be quite lucrative in a large city, since you can cover a large
customer base, with little milage. Although city traffic kills time. Here in
the booneys,  my calls are mostly 7 miles out of my circle of operation, and
some people are out on islands, with only boat access. Don't even think
about forgetting your soldering iron on these island calls, or you may be
gone for the day, and bring a lunch.

-Ed-
.
Tel-Tek Electronics