[TechAssist] Re: TV pick up rates for various size portables?

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 12:19:10 -0400

Yes, transportation is on top of the estimate fee.  Charging up front weeds
out a lot of customers who are not serious about fixing sets and weeds out a
lot of junk.  I have the luxury of doing so where we are.  A lot of shops do
not, I'm sure, and have to charge less or do free estimates just to get the
work.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Service Manager
Electronics World