[TechAssist] Re: Support Issues

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:47:54 -0400

I think that including a fax number in a sig is a good idea.  I send
schematics to techs all the time when they include a fax number.  I have,
likewise, received many within hours of posting a request.  Email addresses
are not needed.  You can get it from the header or when you reply it is in
the message and you can cut and paste (in OE anyway).

It would be nice if some folks would learn to respond with direct email for
some of the posts that do not add to everyones knowledge base, like thank
yous and fax numbers that weren't in sigs, etc.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Electronics World
Gainesville, FL
352-332-5608