[TechAssist] Re: Support Issues

  • From: "D Thunhurst" <dthunhurst@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:10:30 -0600

These issues of not including contact information reminds me of a buddy a
few years ago.  He had a busy repair shop and claimed he couldn't get his
work out because of so many phone calls.  He had his phone line converted to
an unlisted number.  This way nobody would be bothering him un-necessarily.
It worked..... nobody bothered him.  He went out of business about six
months later.
Moral of the story: "If you don't want to be bothered, don't be in business"
Daryl
Daryl's TV
3310 Dyer St.
El Paso, TX 79930