[TechAssist] Re: Support Issues

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:39:19 -0400

All that is in the posting guidelines. The problem is that
some do not read, nor have ever read, the posting guidelines
or any administrative posts regarding list operation. As most
of you know by now, tech-assist has changed greatly in the
past year. Staff does not now have the time to constantly
"baby-sit" the email list. I sent out a memo on this a week or
so ago. It is up to the members to get the newer members in
line and keep them there. All staff is going to do is remove
people that break posting guidelines, and have been around
long enough to KNOW better. There isn't time any longer to
write each member individually and walk them through the
posting guidelines. This may seem harsh, but it is a necessary
move at this time.
Doug
tech-assist adm.

"Bob@Bobs tv" wrote:

> Hi Jay,
>           And MAKE THEM have signature file at least a first name and where
> there from.. myself like some others don't bother replying if none.....just
> a suggestion...
> Bob,
>
> Bobs TV   Worcester, ma
>
> woodman1@xxxxxxxx
>
> Main  508-853-1482
> Fax    508-853-1480

Doug Keller          "Learn from the mistakes of others,
Wis-Kel Electronics   because you won't live long enough
101 Freeland Ave.     to make them all yourself"
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org