[TechAssist] Support Issues

  • From: "J.Knoll" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:11:48 -0400

Hello All,
     Just a note to remind everyone that the email list for repair problems
is not the place for member support issues. The web site has member support
features included on it. We will not respond to support issues delivered to
the technical email list. To start doing this would further clog every ones
email box with even more email not relating to repair. Do not reply to this
email. You can email me directly at staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS: If responding to this email, please include all previous
correspondence. It is the only way we can keep track of what your message
is about! Thanks

J. Knoll  Administration
www.tech-assist.org
www.TechAssist.net