[TechAssist] Re: Quality Control

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 07:36:36 -0500

Blah, blah, blah....Sheesh, all those words and your answer was right in
your face. And I quote:

"That type of hit and miss does not sit well with me".

Which means you should be only buying the $20.00 original and charging
$40.00 for it, rather than buying the $4.95 part and charging $40.00 for it
(or is it $9.90 that you charge?). Either way, the reality of this situation
seems to smack you right in the face and let's you know that it's YOUR
CHOICE.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815