[TechAssist] Re: Quality Control

  • From: Al L <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 14:21:24 -0700

My rule for subs is, I MUST save a LOT of money,and it must NOT be labor
intensive,and it should be a carry in.On my home repairs I use originals
only,and charge more,or I don't do a home repair. Why should I take the
risk?One of the most successful guys I know in this business says it well,"I
am not interested in saving pennies!I charge enough and do the job right
with original parts!"Since following his advice,I make more money. al

Al Leatherman
224 Rt. 46
Mine Hill, NJ. 07803
973-361-5796