[sugpro] Re: Hope I found everyone

  • From: Pat Bunn <pbunn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sugpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 12:49:05 -0500

Not active right now but always interested. Glad you found my name.

Pat Bunn

On 2/9/2015 12:41 PM, Michael Monteith (Redacted sender michael_r_monteith@xxxxxxxxx for DMARC) wrote:
Steve,
  I went through a bunch of emails I had archived from the list that had good
information from people.  Which
turned out great because then I had the email addresses.   I sent a note to
about 30 people.   So at least they
know.

  Got a question.  On the FreeList web site for Sugpro it says "Webpage: List
administrator hasn't yet set up this list's webpage".
Is that something within FreeList site or are we to use a separate web site and
just put the link in there?

Michael

  Subject: [sugpro] Re: Hope I found everyone
  To: sugpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Date: Monday, February 9, 2015, 11:31 AM
As the
  moderator and re-creator of the
        list, I did once consider trying to contact everyone
  on the old
        list but I wasn't able to scavenge enough email
  addresses from the
        old list's archive to make it worth the effort. I
  still hope that
        people will pass the word along and we'll get most
  of the old
        members back. However, I have to say that I'm
  beginning to wonder
        just how many people are still active with sugar
  propellants (or
        even rocketry in general).
--Steve On 02/09/2015 07:59 AM, Kenneth Irving wrote: Michael:
            yes, it's a shame that the list list was
  recreated but the
            users weren't told or weren't included by
  default in the new
            list. That would've simplified everything. A
  long time has
            passed and the community has been lost. I hope it
  can be
            recreated.
best
            regards
Kenneth 2015-02-09
  13:14 GMT-02:00 Michael
            Monteith <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Looks like
              the old list is gone. I think the biggest
  problem is people
              don't know how to find this list.   If
  this works maybe I
              can send to people I know and pass the word
  around.
Michael Monteith