[sugpro] Re: Hope I found everyone

  • From: Bill Kuker <bkuker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sugpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 12:11:45 -0500

As much as it is important to get reconnected with the old guard, if we
don't get new folks involved then the community will always end up
shrinking. There are always people on Reddit r/rocketry (
https://www.reddit.com/r/rocketry/) who are interested in sugar.

I don't mean to poke fun at this guy but check out
https://www.reddit.com/r/rocketry/comments/27xm6s/should_i_launch/ there is
plenty of room to pass on knowledge and help people not repeat mistakes
we've already made.

I, for one, hope to be flying some of the sweet stuff at the end of the
month, but just for "fun" I am not really developing anything new this
winter.

-Bill