[sugpro] Re: Hope I found everyone

  • From: "Michael Monteith" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "michael_r_monteith@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sugpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 09:41:38 -0800

Steve,
 I went through a bunch of emails I had archived from the list that had good
information from people.  Which
turned out great because then I had the email addresses.   I sent a note to
about 30 people.   So at least they
know.

 Got a question.  On the FreeList web site for Sugpro it says "Webpage: List
administrator hasn't yet set up this list's webpage".
Is that something within FreeList site or are we to use a separate web site and
just put the link in there?

Michael

 Subject: [sugpro] Re: Hope I found everyone
 To: sugpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Monday, February 9, 2015, 11:31 AM

     As the
 moderator and re-creator of the
       list, I did once consider trying to contact everyone
 on the old
       list but I wasn't able to scavenge enough email
 addresses from the
       old list's archive to make it worth the effort. I
 still hope that
       people will pass the word along and we'll get most
 of the old
       members back. However, I have to say that I'm
 beginning to wonder
       just how many people are still active with sugar
 propellants (or
       even rocketry in general).

       --Steve

       On 02/09/2015 07:59 AM, Kenneth Irving wrote:

         Michael:
           yes, it's a shame that the list list was
 recreated but the
           users weren't told or weren't included by
 default in the new
           list. That would've simplified everything. A
 long time has
           passed and the community has been lost. I hope it
 can be
           recreated.

         best
           regards

         Kenneth

         2015-02-09
 13:14 GMT-02:00 Michael
           Monteith <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

           Looks like
             the old list is gone. I think the biggest
 problem is people
             don't know how to find this list.   If
 this works maybe I
             can send to people I know and pass the word
 around.

                 Michael Monteith