[sugpro] Re: Hope I found everyone

  • From: Richard Nakka <richard.rocketry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sugpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 11:17:27 -0600

Steve,
Just wondering, how many people are currently on this new list? I was
under the impression that the 'whole group' from SugPro was on
it....guess I was wrong. I've also been wondering how may people are
still active in sugar rocketry. I've been particularly active the past
6 months or so, immensely enjoying building and  launching KNSB
powered rockets.

I will add a link on my website to the new list.

Richard