[sparkscoffee] Re: National Prayer Breakfast with Obama Present

  • From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 00:15:44 -0500

Search for dead sea scrolls Jesus with google.

You will find either #2 or #3 from grantjeffries.com.  It mentions a
fragment released in 1991 that mentions a messiah who was crucified, it is
just a fragment of a  ms.  I am attaching a copy of the page, save if
needed and open with your browser.

You might enjoy that reading.

It is fascinating.

I had a friend who was a koine Greek expert, he graduated from sixth grade,
and had to go to work, his name was William Pierpont, he assembled one of
the oldest New Testiment ms.  Bill also wrote a book about
radiotelegraphy.  I wish he was still around so I could ask him as he was
familiar with those Essine scrolls.  I have a book with many of those
fragments, I will check to see if that fragment was cataloged at the time
the book was written.

73

DR