[sparkscoffee] the draft

  • From: "schalestock@xxxxxxxx" <schalestock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 16:00:05 GMT

Things proceeding on track for the Obama police state.

Charlie "I'm Above the Law" Wrangle just introduced a bill in Congress
RE-INSTITUTING  the draft. Not just for "registration" but an actual draft. -
including women.

One  might wonder why, given the number of qualified active duty military
personnel being kicked out for dubious reasons. (by contrast, in my day, they
practically begged you to stay in.)

The obvious answer (in my opinion) is found in Obama's proposal for a "civilian
corps" ARMED AND FUNDED TO AN EQUAL EXTENT OF THE MILITARY.  His words.

A civilian corps ARMED AND FUNDED on par with the military, and answerable only
to the president?!  Can anyone say Storm Troopers or SS?

In addition, Janet (everything is under control) Nepolitano has ordered ONE
BILLION ROUNDS of ammunition. By contrast, the entire U.S. Military expended
only 13 Million rounds during the Gulf Wars.  Suppliers report we now actually
have an ammunition shortage in this country.

John Brennan' s nomination for  Director of CIA hit a big boulder when one
Congressmen, quoting from Obama's 34 page "rules of engagement" pertaining to
drone killings of American citizens that gave authority to him and or the CIA
director to unilaterally decide who gets whacked, asked, "Does that include
American citizens on American soil?"
Brennan's answer was, " I can't answer that."

And so it goes.  But of course, "It can't happen here."

JS

Woman is 53 But Looks 25
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5120fed0e9ed47ed03ddfst02vuc