[sparkscoffee] Re: the draft

  • From: Ron Ristad <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:21:12 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

JS,
Congressman Charlie Rangel has introduced bills to reinstate the draft several
times in the past,  long before Obama was elected.

Article dated 1/7.2003:

http://articles.cnn.com/2003-01-07/politics/rangel.draft_1_military-draft-rangel-poor-fight?_s=PM:ALLPOLITICS

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government
take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry
Ford