[sparkscoffee] Re: National Prayer Breakfast with Obama Present

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 20:10:01 -0500 (EST)

Christian Ron Ristad
Fact, you live in your own world and make up your own questions
and answers and don't respond to what the other guy says. You
are so involved with yourself you forgot the biggest crime jews are
accused of committed ie: "Let his blood be on our heads and our
children's heads" urging Pontus Pilot to let the crucification of  Christ
to proceed. The Roman Church has long since decided that it wasn't
the fault of us living jews but you go ahead and blame every jew of
what other jews may or may not have done. How would you like to
take the blame of what some other christians may or may not have
done? You said you have an open mind and want an intelligent
discussion so go back and respond to the points I made instead
of the irrelevant crap you printed below. Remember, think, think,
think before posting.

Comrade Jew Blumenthal
.

In a message dated 2/15/2013 4:23:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Stan,
Many Jews have  married non-Jews but I'll bet you didn't. The fact that you
won't even admit  to Jewish racism just proves what a liar you  are.

"The more insulting terms for non-Jews are  shiksa (feminine) and shkutz
(masculine). I gather that these words are  derived from the _Hebrew root_
(http://www.jewfaq.org/defs/root.htm)  Shin-Qof-Tzadei,  meaning loathsome or
abomination. The word shiksa is most commonly used to  refer to a non-Jewish
woman who is dating or married to a Jewish man, which  should give some
indication of how strongly Jews are opposed to the idea of _intermarriage_
(http://www.jewfaq.org/defs/intermarriage.htm) .

Traditional Judaism does not permit interfaith  marriages. The _Torah_
(http://www.jewfaq.org/defs/torah.htm)  states that the children  of such
marriages would be lost to Judaism (Deut. 7:3-4), and experience has  shown the
truth of this passage all too well. The _2000 National Jewish  Population
Survey_ (http://www.jewishdatabank.org/NJPS2000.asp)  found that only a third
of
interfaith couples raise  their children Jewish, despite increasing efforts
in the _Reform_ (http://www.jewfaq.org/defs/reform.htm)  and _Conservative_
(http://www.jewfaq.org/defs/conservative.htm)   communities to welcome
interfaith couples. "

-RR