[sparkscoffee] Re: Revenge

  • From: Ron Ristad <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 19:31:10 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

RG,
Good luck but I suggest that you leave your emotions at the door. There's a
saying that it matters not if you won or lost but how you played the game, and
that certainly applies to poker. Judge your results not on how much money you
won or lost, but how well you played your hands.

As I told you I watched the WSOP and I am convinced that I could never be that
good. I saw players throw in straight hands against higher straights, then turn
around and call a big pot with only a pair of deuces and win.

If my straight got beat by a flush then I would be asking myself how I could
have played the hand better.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government
take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry
Ford