[sparkscoffee] Re: National Prayer Breakfast with Obama Present

  • From: "David J. J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 20:28:44 -0500

The historian Josiphus records Jesus' crucification among others. The gospels
were written before 100 CE (AD).  Many people disobey G-d's laws.  Again and
again archelogical digs have verified the existance of events in OT and NT.

73

DR

--
Sent from my Android nook color
with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.