[sparkscoffee] Re: National Prayer Breakfast with Obama Present

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:42:53 -0500 (EST)

RG
What a schmuck RR is exposing himself to be, I would like to
have a nickel for every jew who married a non jew and how do
they know who is  a left or right winger?

In a message dated 2/15/2013 10:34:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

RG,
Jewish left wing  vote in U.S.

2012 - 69%
2008 - 78%
2004 - 76%
2000 -  79%
1996 - 78%
1992 - 80%
1964 - 90%
1944 -  90% - They loved Roosevelt
1940 -  90%

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/jewvote.html

And  don't try to tell me Jews are not racists. Right now I have a Jewish
friend
in Costa Rica who has been living with a Costa Rican woman for over  10
years
and they have children but he says he can't marry her because she  isn't
Jewish.

Growing up mothers of my Jewish friends would not allow  them to play with
me
because I was not Jewish.

etc.,  etc..

You can ignore this, just like the treatment of blacks was  ignored for a
100
years, or you can get it out in the open and we can all  try to live
together in
harmony BY RESPECTING EACH OTHERS' CULTURES AND  BELIEFS.

-RR