[sparkscoffee] Re: National Prayer Breakfast with Obama Present

  • From: Pixiehat <pixiehat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 13:04:58 -0800

Are we expected to accept what you say simply because you have said it? Look up
the definition of morality. In the dictionaries I used, I saw no mention of god
or gods laws. While your values are certainly valid from your point of view,
they are not universal. What is viewed as moral in one culture is not
necessarily moral in another. Being a world traveler, Im sure you didn't need
that pointed out to you.

Lee

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© Smartphone