[sparkscoffee] Re: Holocaust quiz

  • From: "schalestock@xxxxxxxx" <schalestock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 12:18:46 GMT

Hey Stanley,

Second time around.  I already said that my comment about Jesus being a
Communist was made tongue in cheek based on the communal life style of Him and
his followers.

Jesus Christ wasn't offering opium, he was living (and dying) a life based on
love and forgiveness - unlike any other religious figure before him. Pretty
radical considering he was a Jew and their religious mandate was an eye for an
eye.

Read Thomas Aquinas's "Imitation of Christ" to get an in depth understanding.

The true power of Christianity IS the power of love and forgiveness that
resonates in the human heart and so does not require the beheading of
"unbelievers".

JS
Start Taxes for FREE
TaxSlayer.com. Fast, Secure and Always Accurate. Start for Free today.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/511e27bd97e1527bd283dst03vuc