[sparkscoffee] Re: Holocaust quiz

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 15:46:31 -0500 (EST)

JS
My mind was made up until you confused me with the facts. I
remember your post speaking very highly of your mission  which
almost won the war in Viet Nam, you know, for the want of a
nail in a horses shoe? Also don't remember seperating Washington
with military action on the ground?

Comrade B

In a message dated 2/13/2013 6:48:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
schalestock@xxxxxxxx writes:

Stanley,

Believe me, there weren't many true believers after  awhile in country.
But you confuse military action on the ground with  political actions back in
Washington. You should take up your concerns with  Robert McNamara not some
poor grunt that quickly realized that war was a bunch  of shit run by
politicians.

JS
Start  Taxes for FREE
TaxSlayer.com. Fast, Secure and Always Accurate. Start for  Free  today.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/511b7d731264e7d72490dst01vuc