[sparkscoffee] Re: Holocaust quiz

  • From: "Lee, NI7I" <pixiehat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 19:55:09 -0800

The only thing I have a problem with is the implication that communist states somehow have a monopoly on re-writing history.. Look at Japans official view on their war with Korea, China, and,m of course the rest of the world during WWII. The US has done their fare share as well... If you look hard enough, it is my belief, that you will find any State that has done something embarassing,

will do just that...  edit a page or two in the history books..l

Lee

On 2/7/2013 5:44 PM, David J. J. Ring, Jr. wrote:
Some escaped thanks to brave people who hid them, fed them, etc., like Max Kolbe and others including Pius XII who was honored by Jewish organizations and highly esteemed until the Communist film which appeared a year after his death.

But re-writing history is nothing new for Communists, or repeating lies until they are perceived as true as in abortion, woman's right to murder someone else's child.

DR

Ron Ristad <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Question: How many Jews lived Germany in 1939?

    A. 10 million
    B. 5 million
    C. 2 million
    D. 200,000

    Ans: D. 200,000

    Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany

    How many Jews lived in all of Nazi occupied Europe in 1939?

    Ans: 6 million

    Source: http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/angap03.asp

    Question: How could the Nazi's have murdered all 6 million Jews?

    -RR

    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government
take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford