[sparkscoffee] Re: Holocaust quiz

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 22:45:29 -0500 (EST)

Schmuck
When did I say I wanted to ban guns??? There are rants and
then there are stupid rants.

Comrade B

In a message dated 2/8/2013 5:06:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Lee,
It's not a rant  because I am asking a very simple question. Stanley has
said that he wants  a law passed that bans guns. I asked him if such a
law were passed and I  did not obey it because I wanted to own a gun
in order to defend myself if  I should be put in prison. Isn't that what
he is saying? And/or is he  saying that the police should be allowed to
come into my house without my  permission and search for weapons or
whatever else they might find? And/or  the police should be allowed to
stop me and search my car and/or my person  in case I might have a
gun? Or, if I am not going to change my ways then  maybe I should
just be eliminated, since that is the only way to ever have  a worker's
paradise.

-RR