[sparkscoffee] Re: Holocaust quiz

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 14:48:27 -0500 (EST)

JS
Some how I think of you as an action, teen age, 006 comic book.

1. "Had your mission succeeded the whole course of the war would
    have been altered at a very early date." with absolutly  no details?
    "The elemination of an individual at a critical cusp of  events, can
    can alter history."  Sounds like it was an  assasination mission to
    kill the head man, Ho Ch Min, did I guess  right?

2. What f----ing right did we have to go there in the first place?

3. Do you believe g-d gave us the right to intefere in the internal  affairs
    of other countries which has caused us so much  blood, sweat,
    tears and money in all the other places we stuck our big  fat nose?
    Sounds like you don't pay attention to the news, it is  not all lies.

4. If you think you are so smart why don't you run for public office  like
    I did twice?

Bolshevik Blumenthal

In a message dated 2/12/2013 8:14:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
schalestock@xxxxxxxx writes:

" The  uselessness of secret, illegal, dirty missions where even
medals are given out secretly when the communists win
anyway  like in Viet Nam."

Don't know about that Stanley.  Had our mission  succeeded, the whole
course of the war would have been altered at a very early  date.
History turns on the most trivial of details.  "For want of a  nail, a
horse shoe was lost...."
The elimination of an individual at  a critical cusp of events, can alter
history.
We lost in Viet Nam because  of a lack of leadership in the White House,
pure and simple. Johnson was an  uneducated sleaze ball from east Texas.  He
was terrified the "Chineeee"  would come into the war, not knowing the
historical hatred the Vietnamese had  for China.

JS

Fast,  Secure, NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband. Try  it.