[sparkscoffee] Re: Holocaust quiz

  • From: Pixiehat <pixiehat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 14:44:45 -0800

Sure sounds like a rant to me.

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© Smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Subject: [sparkscoffee] Re: Holocaust quiz
From: Ron Ristad <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:

Lee,
It's not a rant because I am asking a very simple question. Stanley has
said that he wants a law passed that bans guns. I asked him if such a
law were passed and I did not obey it because I wanted to own a gun
in order to defend myself if I should be put in prison. Isn't that what
he is saying? And/or is he saying that the police should be allowed to
come into my house without my permission and search for weapons or
whatever else they might find? And/or the police should be allowed to
stop me and search my car and/or my person in case I might have a
gun? Or, if I am not going to change my ways then maybe I should
just be eliminated, since that is the only way to ever have a worker's
paradise.